Bend Restraining Order Defense Lawyer
Help for Restraining Orders in Oregon - Call (541) 238-9210 Now!
A restraining order is a court order that limits the contact a specific individual can have with you or your children. In cases of actual abuse, it can be a beneficial and necessary protection against the abuse. However, there are many instances where a restraining order was unreasonably placed against you.
Requirements for a Restraining Order
The requirements to gain a restraining order include the following:
- You are at least 18 years old
- The individual accused of abuse is a spouse, someone you formerly lived with, someone you were in a sexual relationship with in the last two years, a relative, or the parent of your child.
- Abuse must have taken place in the last 180 days.
- The alleged offense must have included hurt, attempts to hurt, fear of hurt, or forced sexual relations.
- The danger of physical abuse is ongoing to either an individual or their children.
Restraining Orders & Domestic Violence in Oregon
Domestic violence is an all too common problem that can put the victim at fear of their safety or the safety of their children. A restraining order may force you to move out of your home, be unable to contact your family, prevent you from seeing your children, and deal with temporary custody.
Our Bend restraining order attorney at Baxter Harder, LLC is prepared to defend you. You need someone on your side who is looking out for you. If you are at fear for your safety or the safety of your children, do not wait any longer to turn to our firm. In addition, if you are looking to contest an order that has been placed against you we may be able to help.
Over 60+ Years of Combined Experience
Work With an Experienced Former Deputy District Attorney at the Firm
Extensive Trial Experience
We Can Handle Complex Cases in Criminal, Civil, & Family Law
Highly Personalized Representation
Free or Low-Cost Consultations
Google's Highest Rated Law Firm East of The Cascades
When you choose our team of experienced lawyers, we will take the time to listen to your needs and remain focused on that as we proceed with your case. We have the knowledge, skills, and resources to provide the quality defense you need.