Our co-founder is committed to protecting the rights of our clients. His extensive experience in business, real estate, and domestic relations enables him to guide our clients through the complexities of those areas, helping them obtain the most favorable outcome possible.
Joseph is an avid fan and participant in team sports, such as baseball, basketball, and football. He is also passionate about the outdoors, and enjoys activities including camping, hiking, mountain biking, and snowboarding.
- Bachelor of Science Degree in Liberal Arts, Portland State University
- Juris Doctor Degree, University of Denver, Sturm College
Business/Real Estate/Landlord-Tenant Law
- Represented clients with matters involving Domestic Relations, Real Estate and Bankruptcy
- Represented individuals and small businesses in lease and contract disputes; reviewed and drafted client contracts and commercial leases; pursued and/or defended collection actions including garnishment, execution, and foreclosure
- Represented clients in a wide variety of civil actions, including trial and arbitration, in both state and federal court; litigated issues relating to tort
- liability, contract disputes, real property transactions, land use, landlord-tenant, and bankruptcy
- Represented clients with issues relating to debt collection, including litigation and judgment collection; garnishment, execution and foreclosure sale; credit clean-up, and bankruptcy
- Represented clients in Oregon state court relating to violations of the Oregon Unfair Debt Collections Practices Act, Federal Unfair Debt Collections Practices Act, Fair Credit Reporting Act and similar statutes
- Represented clients with issues relating to restraining orders; child custody, parenting time, and child support; and modifications thereof
- Assisted clients in resolving both simple and high-asset dissolution and legal separation; negotiated and/or litigated spousal support, property, asset, and debt division issues
- Represented clients at the Oregon Court of Appeals, including researching and drafting legal memoranda, and oral argument